Topic: 7th AWE Conference
The new items published under this topic are as follows.
The Aviation and Women in Europe Conference this year, on its itinerant path showcasing European involvement in aviation, was held in The Netherlands, home to aviation pioneer and aircraft manufacturer Anthony Fokker (1890-1939) and KLM (1919). Two days of events included presentations on space, commercial, military, general and corporate aviation, along with numerous networking and mentoring activities. Eight countries were represented: Australia, Germany, Italy, Russia, South Africa, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and the United States.
Published Oct 27, 2011 - 04:25 PM
Read more... (1047 more words)
AWE - Aviation and Women in Europe provided one full registration for full time college/university students to attend the 2011 AWE Conference.
The winner is MAPHUTHI NDALA of South Africa. CONGRATULATIONS!
This scholarship is thank you to generous donations. Further donations are welcome.
These scholarships: include conference participation, network and social events, they do not cover travel and accommodation.
Published Aug 15, 2011 - 10:52 PM
On-Line & Login
· Women in aviation – the status quo won't fly (May 01, 2013)
· German Student Seizes Opportunity to Volunteer at EAA (May 01, 2013)
· AWE's very own Michelle Bassanesi came second in this year's Air race Classic! (Jan 08, 2013)
· AWE 12 Conference a Great Success - Istanbul, Turkey (Nov 02, 2012)
· EASA gives a little on instrument flying (Nov 02, 2012)
· Congratulations to our 2012 AWE Scholarship Winners! (Jun 09, 2012)
· Introduce women to aviation during Women of Aviation Week (Jan 12, 2012)
· 7TH AWE - AVIATION AND WOMEN IN EUROPE CONFERENCE (Oct 27, 2011)
· 2011 Scholarship opportunities (Aug 15, 2011)
· New Site Spotlights Women’s Achievements at NASA (Apr 05, 2011)