Topic: 1st AWE Conference
The new items published under this topic are as follows.
On page 58 of Helicopter Life Autumn 2005 there is a great article and photos on the AWE Conference and the Airshow in Trento.
Published Oct 08, 2005 - 12:00 AM
Read more... (19 more words)
1st AWE Conference, organized and promoted by Michelle Bassanesi, an FAA/JAA commercial pilot and aviation enthusiast, has been a great success. The event was held at Trento Airport under sponsorship of Contessa Maria Fede Caproni, the "Gianni Caproni Museum", named after the great aircraft designer and businessman Gianni Caproni, Italfly Srl, a professional airplane and helicopter flight school, and the Italian Mountain Pilots Association.
Published Jul 06, 2005 - 01:15 PM
Read more... (479 more words)
On-Line & Login
· Women in aviation – the status quo won't fly (May 01, 2013)
· German Student Seizes Opportunity to Volunteer at EAA (May 01, 2013)
· AWE's very own Michelle Bassanesi came second in this year's Air race Classic! (Jan 08, 2013)
· AWE 12 Conference a Great Success - Istanbul, Turkey (Nov 02, 2012)
· EASA gives a little on instrument flying (Nov 02, 2012)
· Congratulations to our 2012 AWE Scholarship Winners! (Jun 09, 2012)
· Introduce women to aviation during Women of Aviation Week (Jan 12, 2012)
· 7TH AWE - AVIATION AND WOMEN IN EUROPE CONFERENCE (Oct 27, 2011)
· 2011 Scholarship opportunities (Aug 15, 2011)
· New Site Spotlights Women’s Achievements at NASA (Apr 05, 2011)