Topic: 2nd AWE Conference
The new items published under this topic are as follows.
Welcome to our 6th issue - the 2006-2007 Fall/Winter edition of the 99s Russian Section Newsletter!
In this issue:
Published Apr 06, 2007 - 03:53 PM
Read more... (4 more words)
The article about AWE 2006 on pages 8 and 9 of the November/December issue of "Aviation for Women" Magazine is here for you to read!
Published Jan 08, 2007 - 05:34 PM
Here is the article published in the December 2006 issue of the Italian magazine AS Aviazione Sportiva under the Events section on pages 84 and 85:
Published Jan 03, 2007 - 11:41 AM
Read more... (5 more words)
Seeing Italy From a New Angle
Article published in EAA Sport Aviation December 2006 - pages 123-124
Published Dec 11, 2006 - 05:42 PM
Read more... (25 more words)
In October's WAI Connect Newsletter:
Women in Aviation, AWE Aviation and Women in Europe Chapter, WAI's provisional European chapter, held its second conference in Varese, Italy.
More than 45 attendees enjoyed classic Italian hospitality and the generous sponsorship of the Contessa Caproni and the Caproni family, who allowed the Conference to take place in the theater of the Villa Caproni di Taliedo.
Published Oct 04, 2006 - 04:33 PM
Read more... (78 more words)
Vanessa wrote:“I did not know what to expect while traveling to Varese. However, I can tell you that this weekend did exceed all my expectations! It was a wonderful experience to be able to share our common passion for aviation with people coming for so various horizons and countries... I did learn a lot from all of you!“
I could not say it in a better way. My personal peak adventure was my first flight on a light airplane, Cessna.
Published Oct 03, 2006 - 10:36 AM
Read more... (185 more words)
15 countries represented at the 2nd AWE - Aviation and Women in Europe Conference 15th - 17th September 2006: Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Norway, The Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, UK, and the USA.
Published Sep 18, 2006 - 12:51 AM
Read more... (388 more words)
Where? At the 2006 AWEsome Fly-in Varese Venegono Airport Italy (LILN).
Published Sep 07, 2006 - 10:55 AM
Read more... (84 more words)
Published Feb 17, 2006 - 04:07 PM
Read more... (301 more words)
On-Line & Login
· Women in aviation – the status quo won't fly (May 01, 2013)
· German Student Seizes Opportunity to Volunteer at EAA (May 01, 2013)
· AWE's very own Michelle Bassanesi came second in this year's Air race Classic! (Jan 08, 2013)
· AWE 12 Conference a Great Success - Istanbul, Turkey (Nov 02, 2012)
· EASA gives a little on instrument flying (Nov 02, 2012)
· Congratulations to our 2012 AWE Scholarship Winners! (Jun 09, 2012)
· Introduce women to aviation during Women of Aviation Week (Jan 12, 2012)
· 7TH AWE - AVIATION AND WOMEN IN EUROPE CONFERENCE (Oct 27, 2011)
· 2011 Scholarship opportunities (Aug 15, 2011)
· New Site Spotlights Women’s Achievements at NASA (Apr 05, 2011)