Link profile: Znuk - Uniform & casual wear for women
Category: Start / Aviation Apparel
When helicopter pilot Dominique Kunz set out to find proper fitting women's uniforms she was challenged with the fact that most uniforms were fitted for men.
Through extensive research and speaking with industry professionals it was recognized few options for women exist, so as a result in October 2008 Znuk LLC was formed.
Znuk's mission is to offer women high quality fitted uniforms as functional and durable as they are stylish and comfortable.
Link rating details
Total votes: 0
Overall rating: 0
On-Line & Login
· Women in aviation – the status quo won't fly (May 01, 2013)
· German Student Seizes Opportunity to Volunteer at EAA (May 01, 2013)
· AWE's very own Michelle Bassanesi came second in this year's Air race Classic! (Jan 08, 2013)
· AWE 12 Conference a Great Success - Istanbul, Turkey (Nov 02, 2012)
· EASA gives a little on instrument flying (Nov 02, 2012)
· Congratulations to our 2012 AWE Scholarship Winners! (Jun 09, 2012)
· Introduce women to aviation during Women of Aviation Week (Jan 12, 2012)
· 7TH AWE - AVIATION AND WOMEN IN EUROPE CONFERENCE (Oct 27, 2011)
· 2011 Scholarship opportunities (Aug 15, 2011)
· New Site Spotlights Women’s Achievements at NASA (Apr 05, 2011)