Held in Brooklands Museum, Surrey outside London, England. November 5-6, 2010|
Join us at Brooklands Museum, the home of British Aviation and the first British Women pilots license.
The opening reception includes the Brooklands Concorde Experience. You’ll see inside one of the world’s most famous aircraft. Take your seat in the front cabin for a virtual flight, piloted by Captain Mike Bannister who will join us afterwards to share his experiences. Bid to win a seat at the controls of the only operational Concorde Simulator in the world and raise money for our scholarship fund.
• Captain Suzanna Darcy-Hennemann, record setting 777 Captain with Boeing
• Gabriella Somerville, Managing Director ConnectJets
• Gretchen Burrett, the recently appointed Group Director, Safety Regulation of the Civil Aviation Authority,
• Lt. Col Jennifer Crossman, USAF KC-135 pilot
• Dominique Brown, Chief Operating Officer, Quick International Courier
We will close events on the Saturday night with a dinner at the Museum where we can share our experiences and forge those networks.Online booking will be available soon.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org PRESS RELEASE 
Liz Moscrop interviews WAI Dorothy Pooley